1 BBL Ruby Street with Alpha Sidekick, fermenters, assorted stainless, and other accessories ( $6,500 )
I have a 4 year old Ruby Street Alpha Brewing system with the sidekick. Used as our primary workhorse for three years it has been sitting idle for the last year. Simple to use, easy to clean, and incredibly reliable. Not to mention the incredible support if ever needed from the folks at Ruby Street.
The system comes with (4) 55 gallon plastic fermenters on rollers and an assortment of triclamp hardware, 3 pumps, CIP fittings, hoses, sight glasses, and other assorted brewing/yeast propagation odds and ends.
Buyer responsible for shipping/transport from Virginia.
The specs/info as provided by Ruby Street.
THE ALPHA RUBY™
This system features 45-50 Gallon Kettles and will brew a true 1 bbl (31 gallon) batch. Featuring two stainless pumps and all 1.5″ tri-clover connections, this brewery has found it’s niche as an economical option for brew pubs, large breweries, and garage fanatics.
Complete System Includes:
(1) Frame – Welded Steel Construction (powder-coated)
(4) 45 Gallon Stainless Steel Kettles(with lids) (with option for 50 gallon kettles)
(4) 10″ Cast Iron Burners (with gas manifold & regulator)
(2) Stainless Steel wall-to-wall False Bottoms
(2) Stainless Steel Pumps (with remote On/Off switch)
(2) Thru Wall Return Fittings (mash tun & boil kettle)
All SS Tri-clover Fittings & Silicone Tubing
The SideKick was designed to serve as a 4th burner and kettle for the Alpha Ruby system. If you have a source for sparge water such as a commercial on-demand water heater, the SideKick can now double the capacity of your Alpha Ruby with 2 mash tuns and 2 boil kettles.
Complete Owners Manual