1 bbl Brewmagic Pro with 2 ss brewtech fermenters and 1 ssbrewtech Brite tank ( $13,000 )
We are upgrading our system. This will be ready in May 2021.
System was purchased new in December 2017.
Gas unit with rims tube and element in hlt.
Also included is a sabco chill wizard and pump.
2 1bbl ssbrewtech fermenters
1 1bbl ssbrewtech Brite tank
Asking 13, 000 for everything
We have brewed around 100 batches with this system and it is an awesome system
BrewMagic Pro Features:
- Single tier, everything at eye level
- All sanitary construction without threads or threaded fittings
- 3-vessel system: HLT, mash tun with grain dump, boil kettle
- 2 powerful magnetic-drive, centrifugal, sanitary stainless steel pumps
- Laser etched gradations on inside of each vessel (shown in gallons and Liters)
- 7″ high-definition color touch-screen controller
- Software prompts brewer for mash steps and boil additions
- Optional network connectivity to allow operation from phone, tablet, PC, etc.
- Powerful jet burners under each vessel
- Automatic burner ignition
- Sabco’s famous algorithm for precise mash temperature control via low wattage density electric heater
- Digital temperature sensors for each vessel
- Very easy to clean, totally CIP
- Mash a second batch while you boil the first batch
- Easy step mashing
- Batch or fly sparge easily
- Pump-driven whirlpool
- UL listed electrical controls package
BrewMagic Pro Specs
- Gas input power requirements: 208-240 Volts AC, Single Phase, 20 Amps
- Electric system input power requirements: 208-240 Volts AC, Three Phase, 90-130 Amps (depending on configuration)
- Sabco supplies power cord with L6-20P plug (you’ll need an L6-20R receptacle) on the gas version
- Dimensions: 106″ long x 31″ deep x 56″ high
- Weight: 580 pounds (approximately)
- Vessel dimensions: 23.5″ ID, 27.6″ tall