1 Barrel Brewhouse - Great for Pilot Systems
Our 1 Barrel Brewhouse takes 1 bbl brewing to a whole new level with our 3 vessel, 1 barrel hard piped brewing system. An ideal pilot system for existing or expanding micro breweries, nano breweries, and serious home brewers, this professional grade nano brewhouse has more features than any other 1 bbl brewhouse on the market.
The Pilot Pro includes all of the following professional grade brewing features:
- 57 gallon hot liquor tank
- 40 gallon mash tun with side manway
- 45 gallon brew kettle with tangential inlet and conical bottom
- Temperature can be precisely controlled with a built-in HERMS coil
- Choose from Brewmation Basic Controls, 7-inch Advanced Controls and 12- inch Advanced Controls with 11kW heat per kettle
- All stainless steel brew stand with wheels
- All stainless steel counterflow wort chiller
- Hard piping for easy cleaning
- Convenient bracket for user controls (power module mounts onto the side of the unit)
- Kettles have clamp down lids with 3″ ports for cleaning via CIP if desired (spray ball sold separately) and 1.5″ ports for venting while cleaning
- Diaphragm valve on wort pump outlet to control flow during vorlauf and knockout.
- Water and wort drains for easy cleaning
- All sanitary butterfly and diaphragm valves in wort pipes
- Check wort clarity with inline sight glass at mash tun vorlauf inlet
- Monitor wort temperature exiting the HERMS coil
- Water-to-wort bypass allows brewer to chase wort out of the HERMS coil and wort chiller to minimize brewing losses and make cleaning faster and easier
Other popular brewhouse sizes to consider:
What Size Brewhouse is Right for You? Read more about brewhouse options.