The Brewers Association has announced an online webinar focusing on legal options for brewers in this time of crisis. Monday, March at 9am Pacific, 12pm Eastern. Details and a link to register can be found below.
Date and time:
Monday, March 23, 2020 10:00 am – Mountain Daylight Time (Denver, GMT-06:00)
Monday, March 23, 2020 12:00 pm – Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Monday, March 23, 2020 11:00 am – Central Daylight Time (Chicago, GMT-05:00)
Monday, March 23, 2020 9:00 am – Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Duration: 1 hour
Description: Join beer attorney Mike Drumm for a Brewers Association Power Hour covering all the basics you need to consider as you prepare to weather the COVID-19 storm.
He’ll cover essential topics, such as:
* Preserving and securing additional capital
* How to reach out to your distributor
* Insurance policies and options
* Lease considerations like rent abatement or deferral, force majeure, casualty clauses, and more
* Personal guarantees vs. entity guarantees
Registration link: WebEx Registration Link
Full Details: Power Hour | Beer in a Time of Disruption: Know Your Legal Options via the Brewers Association