Bars are now allowed to be opened in all 50 states across the country according to the latest Nielsen CGA survey report. 30% of the states are fully open with no restrictions and 66% of the states have capacity limits. 4% of the states, including California, allow only outdoor service.
In the restaurant sector, 34% of the states, including Florida, allow restaurants to be open with no restrictions. The remainder, or 66% of the states allow restaurants to be open for indoor but with capacity restriction in place.
See the full report here.